Friday, February 4, 2011

LOTS OF NEW STUFF * Warning this post may not fit on 1 page*

Ella's first real play date with her friends Lilli & Leah. She looked pretty stinking cute. Her hair might be on the 80's ish side but most of you have seen it worse :)
Jagger's first hide and seek game. He won, of course! What a cute little hider!!

Jagger's first "set in a toy" experience. He loves to sit in his race track?? I think he takes after his father on this one?? I don't think I would have ever set on my toys? Oh well...:)


Jagger also learned how to play a game on my cell phone so this is a first as well. JUST KIDDING....doesn't it look like he is SO into something?




Oh and this is new ~ Gracie let me take a picture of her and that is a really big deal! So here she is playing in the snow at Grandma's house.
There are some more firsts to post but the blog company wouldn't let me on this post so I guess I'll have to try again later....Hope you are all surviving all this weather. Here is to SUMMER coming quickly!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Gramma Kathy said...

Jagger is growing up too fast!

Ella is growing up to go on "play dates" and Gracie is REALLY grownup!