
This is on our trip to OKC. Grandma Mary and Jagger met for the first time :) Grandma is doing much better but still has a lot of work ahead of her. We hope to be back to see her soon!!!

Ella likes to get her brother in all sorts of situations. He liked this ride for the first couple of minutes.... I think she was pushing the speed limit, in his opinion.

My nephew Cooper had a birthday on the 25th. Cooper wanted to swim at Coco Key in Kansas City. It was a great time! We really didn't see all the big kids all that much. I'm not gunna lie ...I went down slides and had a blast myself. I did not venture down/up the big one that wraps around the whole building. I leave that slide to the crazies ;)

Ella Bella still remembered her swiming skills! I was so proud of her going under water and loving the slides. She slept well that night. I think she went about 90mph all night long!

Jagger also liked the water! He looked so handsome in his new trunks. I think it will be a fun summer swimming with Jaggy Boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment