I can NOT believe that Jagger is almost a walker. What? How? When? I don't know when his first steps will be but he sure isn't holding back these days. It just doesn't even seem possible?!?!? I have to say that I feel so blessed to be at home with them. It is just an amazing feeling to be here and to love on them without all the pressure of what HAS to be done~ not that I don't get that panic feeling sometimes ;) but really, I will treasure this as long as it lasts.Gracie is glad to be back at school with her friends but misses her cousins too :) Ella is back to making messes...just this morning she squeezed an orange to make real orange juice for her daddy...her recipe takes salt and pepper too :) can't wait for dad to get home and try it!!!!!
Happy New Year!! May 2011 be very kind to all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment