
I just had to share this one...AWWWWWW...Love them :) Doesn't Jagger look really big there :(

Ella had her 1/2 birthday celebration at school on Monday. We took brownies (her choice) and watched them talk about her and sing to her. She was lots of fun to watch and she really enjoyed getting the attention ;)

This is the circle of months and the candle in the middle is the sun. They had her stand up and walk in a circle each time they told a story about her until she had been around 4 and a 1/2 times.

All of Gracie's concert pics are blurry but I was hoping you could still see her pretty hair. We got haircuts the same day so her lady curled her hair. It was really cute and she really liked it a lot. She tried to not wash her hair for days..... :) I told her I would try really hard to do it the same way with nice clean hair and that she might start to stink if she waited any longer to shower...She agreed!
No comments:
Post a Comment