Thursday, May 5, 2011
Gracie Girl is 8
For Gracie's birthday we took her along with Ella and one friend to a beauty school for mani's, pedi's and a hairstyle....They loved it :) After they were done we took the girls out to eat at Olive Garden (Gracie's choice) Gracie did not want me taking photos :( so I only have a few....Later that day she had a school carnival and had two other friends stay the night! It was a big day of celebrating!!! I was very surprised at how well Ella set through everything! Gracie and her friend Brook could get pampered like this every weekend ;) I can't believe that she is really 8 years old - I'm so proud of her!! I think she takes after her dad with her sassy'ness and her ability to not listen well...HA!!! Just kidding honey :) :) From what I hear it's pretty normal?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment