
Ella has been ready for snow. This picture is of Ella and Jaggy boy laying in the sled watching Toy Story 3......I wish I could fit in there with them ;)

LOOK Mom & Dad ...Look what I can do! I really should say THANK GOODNESS JUSTIN MOVED THE MATRESS DOWN LAST WEEKEND!!! This boy would have been on his face if it weren't for his daddy. (and the help of Gma Kathy)
He really loves standing at the window and looking out - it's stinking cute!

Halloween is not over for Ella Bella Kay Ward.... Don't mind the lunchable all over her.....but check out the green teeth that will be a part of our family until she is 18.
I'm going to have to look for a pic of Gracie - she isn't big on pictures...still :( Her class pics turned out cute so I might try scanning those. We did get family pics taken by our friend Kelly.... and those will be on our xmas cards!!! Hope everyone is ready for the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment