Ella and Sydney at Grandma & Grandpa Ward'sWow! What a simple fix to be able to write on the blog again. I can't imagine the things I'd be able to figure out if I could only get a full nights rest. The kids have jumped right into summer ~ we have been having a lot of fun with our first week out of school! We had back to back weekends to Missouri and a trip to Iowa coming next weekend. Gracie has lots of plans that I hope we can keep up with such as trips to the library at her school and having friends over. Ella just wants to be where the rest of us are and Jagger is just along for the ride whether he wants to be or not ;) We will post new pics soon. Jagger has really started smiling and talking (baby talk) so I'm sure we will just have to share a video or pic soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment