Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pics...

Just had to show how Ella got dressed for McD's today ...You think she forgot we are in Kansas :)
Oh la la!!!


This is her first look when she is getting busted for something like a BIG mess...If you could see the rest of the room you would understand!

Gracie girl! Gracie loves her kitty's so much ...I can't wait for summer when they can be outside :) It's just been so darn cold but I'm thinking next winter when they are grown it's going to be tuff luck!!!



We can not make one single picture without coloring on ourselves....We need to take stock in bath soap and KISS the people who came up with washable markers because without them I don't know what I would have done! Bless you!




1 comment:

Email: said...

They are both too cute. I hope yall are doing well and staying warm!