I wanted to show pics from inside the bouncy house but they all turned out blurry :) We went to a bank function today for all the kids who have First Kids savings accounts. Melinda was in charge and she did a BBQ with a bouncy house!!! All of the kids loved it! Ella was peeking out to make sure that I was watching!! Gracie was peeking out because she needed me to go and get her a drink - obvioulsy she couldn't do this herself...she was having to much fun. Ella has just noticed Bubba the Bear and is getting ready to run towards him!!! Gracie thought he was pretty cool too! If you ask me we need to get an updated bear outfit. This one looks a little on the old side :)
1 comment:
Too cute! It looks like yall had fun. I do have to say that the bear is a tiny bit creepy looking!!Hope all is well. Tammy
Post a Comment